SocialAds.biz Find the buzz on the best deals in town!

Google Analytics Blog

I Love Free Software

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Lessons From the Cockpit: Everyday Wisdom from the Flying Life - Lessons - The School of Life

Lessons From the Cockpit: Everyday Wisdom from the Flying Life - Lessons - The School of Life: " no substitute for the school of life. Each of us is enrolled, like it or not. But we should like it. It’s the finest education money can’t buy. Heck, it’s the finest education available even when compared to the ones money can buy.

Everyday we receive lessons. Whether we choose to learn something from them is a different story. I always try to learn something, although I need a remedial course or two on occasion to mine the precious gem of wisdom from the dirt and debris of the situation. But once I discover that gem, I stick it in my pocket as a reminder to make different choices in the future."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment