SocialAds.biz Find the buzz on the best deals in town!

Google Analytics Blog

I Love Free Software

Monday, September 12, 2011

20 Ideas For Mastering Serenity

20 Ideas For Mastering Serenity: "14. I will be in a state of being centered, focused, and flowing whenever challenges with other people arise.

15. I will remember times when I have been calm and serene. I will picture what I saw then. I will talk the way I talked then and I will feel the way I felt then.

16. I will mentally picture the most calm and serene scenes that I can imagine. Since these images are in my brain, I know that my brain is always with me and I can mentally go to these calm and serene places whenever I choose.

17. I will learn from every calm person I meet. I will learn from their attitudes and patterns of speaking. Whenever helpful, I will mentally put on the head of a calm and serene person. This will help me think like they think."

No comments:

Post a Comment