SocialAds.biz Find the buzz on the best deals in town!

Google Analytics Blog

I Love Free Software

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How I Was Scammed Out Of $2000 | Impulse Communications Corp.: Domain Names and Making Money Online: Domain Names and Making Money Online

How I Was Scammed Out Of $2000 | Impulse Communications Corp.: Domain Names and Making Money Online: Domain Names and Making Money Online: "I decided to setup minisites (small, content based sites) on 4000 of my unused domain names. Because Google frowns on having duplicate content on sites, I decided to make it so each of my minisites had mostly unique content. I could have paid article writers to write articles for each of my domains one by one (like on GetMortgages.com for example they would write mortgage related articles), but since I have domains that cover almost any topic, it was a lot cheaper and faster to instead just buy pre-written articles in bulk from dozens of different writers."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment