SocialAds.biz Find the buzz on the best deals in town!

Google Analytics Blog

I Love Free Software

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Free Trademark Search - Borders

Free Trademark Search - Borders: "Office products, namely, panels for workstations
See more...
Furniture, mirrors, picture frames; goods (not included in other classes) of wood, cork, reed, cane, wicker, horn, bone, ivory, whalebone, shell, amber, mother-of-pearl, meerschaum and substitutes for all these materials, or of plastics.
See more...
REGISTERED
3/23/2010
BORDERS status on facebook.
BORDERS status on twitter.
Find BORDERS across 500+ social networks for FREE >>"

'via Blog this'

1 comment:

  1. I noticed that a domain was being auctioned. My experience with this is as follows; My Registrar did not allow me to register a domain because there was a TradeMark involved. They could manually reset it an allow me to buy what a thought was a fantastic name, but what good would it do, me or anyone else if it was legally Trade-marked?

    ReplyDelete