SocialAds.biz Find the buzz on the best deals in town!

Google Analytics Blog

I Love Free Software

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Domain Shane

Domain Shane: "She gave me a new person that I can share July 20th with each year. If you noticed I haven’t posted as much the last week it’s because of the heat. Between my daily training and working 11 hours outside, I haven’t had as much energy at night as usual. I literally have been passing out at the computer. The way I look at it, I’m not overdoing it, I’m just doing it until the minute I go to sleep. Maximizing my time. Now let’s take a look at today’s names.
682.com These have been doing very very well."

1 comment:

  1. Interesting I suppose that this fellow is clearly very involved in the domain industry. Do you think the entire domain industry is just about the bottom line dollar that the domain sells for in auction?

    Are most such domains sales, always by auction?

    ReplyDelete