SocialAds.biz Find the buzz on the best deals in town!

Google Analytics Blog

I Love Free Software

Sunday, June 12, 2011

[ubuntu] easy way of keeping dhcp server and nameserver in sync? - Ubuntu Forums

[ubuntu] easy way of keeping dhcp server and nameserver in sync? - Ubuntu Forums: "First Cup of Ubuntu

 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Beans: 3
easy way of keeping dhcp server and nameserver in sync?
I have a small dhcp server running that takes care of giving fixed IP address to specific MAC addresses. Is there an easy way to use this config file in order to configure my nameserver? I don't want to type in all the information by hand
 
July 12th, 2009   #2
superprash2003
Ubuntu addict and loving it

 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Beans: 5,543
Re: easy way of keeping dhcp server and nameserver in sync?
here is my dhcpd.conf file

default-lease-time 600;
max-lease-time 7200;"

No comments:

Post a Comment