SocialAds.biz Find the buzz on the best deals in town!

Google Analytics Blog

I Love Free Software

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Is this Really Possible, 5K Passive Monthly Income

Is this Really Possible, 5K Passive Monthly Income: The only problem I have is having the time to implement all of my ideas.  I am thinking about hiring a couple of people just to help implement some of  them.   Before I do such though,  I will get everything lined up that I want them to do,  so that I can benefit from economies of scale.  Think you have to be a computer nerd to take advantage of this gold rush (which by the way is still going on after well over 10 years).. think again!  You can be a general contractor of sorts… no programming experience necessary.  Just an eagerness to learn, make mistakes then pick yourself up again and start over.

No comments:

Post a Comment